- This website, and the My Painted Bear Facebook page contain images and material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of My Painted Bear Artwork and Products is strictly prohibited, in compliance with Current UK law, (Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended, applicable in Great Britain and Northern Ireland) unless permission has been both sought from and granted by My Painted Bear
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website my also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom & Northern Ireland.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
MY PAINTED BEAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY COMMISSION REQUEST
Resolving any dispute you might have
If you encounter any problems with My Painted Bear online, in the first instance please do contact us directly.
If you are in the EU, you also have access to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform. This EU-wide platform aims to facilitate the online resolution of contractual disputes between EU consumers and traders over purchases made online.
For further information and help on this issue, visit: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr